ICA is here to serve the needs of licensed counselors in the State of Indiana and we want to make sure that we are doing everything we can to meet your needs and make membership meaningful for you. Regardless of your counseling specialty -- mental health, school, marriage & family, addictions, pastoral, art therapy, or counselor education -- take advantage of the Indiana Counseling Association. The only professional counseling association that serves ALL Indiana counselors.
It is simple to Become a Member! CLICK HERE to join online!
AMHCA members: $50 (for 2019 only)
Some benefits of membership:
- Networking opportunities with professional colleagues in various counseling specialties (We strive to have Executive Board representation from respective counseling specialties)
- Low annual membership dues & lowered prices on ICA and co-sponsored events
- Emailed communication about counseling events, job offerings, and advocacy efforts
- Access to Members-Only links and website pages on ICA website
Opportunities for ICA members:
- Serving on the ICA Executive Board or with a Committee (see
- Volunteer at the Annual Conference or volunteer in any capacity (whether a member or not!) --just send us an e-mail and let us know what you're interested in working on!
- Present a webinar presentation